Tuesday 10 May 2016

Recording the Monologue

For the first part of my FMP I wanted to record the monologue. I did this because the monologue is the main part of the film and I wanted to know how long it would be so I could get and idea of how long the whole film would be. Also I did this first because it's the most important part of the film the whole story is told in the in the monologue so it needs to per perfect. I also know if I record the monologue now I will have time latter on if I need to re-recored it.
To record it I used a shotgun microphone and zoom recorder in the studio I wanted to use the shotgun microphone because I knew I would get a sound because I was using a fuzzy which will help with the sound. I asked the actor to leave a few second brake when there was a flash back so when I edit it I know where everything needs to go. This will really help to get an idea of the flow and how the film is going to feel.  After doing this I need to record the clips that are going to go over the monologue.

No comments:

Post a Comment