Wednesday 18 May 2016

Primary Research- Test Screen

For another piece of primary research I wanted to do a test screening and get feed back from people about what they like about my film and what they think I should change to make it better. I asked people who have had nothing to do with my film. I think this is the best way to do a test screening because they will have no idea what the film is about.

The first person I asked thinks that the Bristol bridge scene could be a bit shorter, they explained it as they felt the monologue was very powerful and they wanted to keep that power throughout the film so making the flash back slightly sorter. I like this idea as i think it will help with the flow of the film.

One of the other comments I had about my film was the 'warp stabilizer', and how it work in some of the monologue clips. I had the same thought when I put the affect on the clips. I have tried to fix these clips but it hasn't worked. I know I will try other ways to make the clips smooth and have good motion.

No comments:

Post a Comment