Thursday 24 March 2016

Analyse the Brief

Suicide and Depression

For this FMP we have been given 10 weeks to create a project. We were given some ideas of what we could create our project on. Within the 10 weeks we had to plan and research our idea and turn it into a piece of work. For my project I am creating a short film about suicide in the style of a monologue. I will be doing research into suicide and the stats surrounding it. I will also look at how to create a good and powerful monologue. I want to be constantly reflecting on my work weather that will be using blogger or asking people what they think.
Once I have done this I will reflect on what I have found and how it will help with my project. After this I will be able to plan my film in more depth, after I have done a plan I will talk to people to see how the feel about the film and what they think I could do better. Also I feel like asking people how they think about the idea will help me get a better understanding of the people who are going to watch the film. I am planing on using music through out the film to help with the mood, I will be doing a mixture of sooting in the studio and out side on location.

No comments:

Post a Comment