Friday 12 February 2016

Cold Fusion

Here is my final cut of my short film. I was able to keep it under three minutes. When I watch it back I am happy with how it looks however there are a few things that I would change about. I would of liked to re-do a few camera shots as they are not the best. Also I would of liked to try some pan shots. I did have these written down but because of time problems I wasn't able to do it. If I was to redo this move I would of made sure I stared recording as soon as I can so if there any problems with cast or site and can fix and work round them.
Over all I am very happy with how this short film turned out, I am looking forward to the next film I get to do and be able to apply and develop the skills I have learnt from this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment