Wednesday 3 May 2017

Focus group Write Up



For my focus group I wanted to get a good understanding of what people liked and thought what would make a good nonlinear film. From doing this I had the same answers as my survey. This is a good thing because it backs up what I thought when I first started this project. In the focus group people said the film needs to have an interesting story it keep them engaged.

For doing this focus group even though it is short I was able to learn how media students felt about the idea of a nonlinear dramatic short film. From this focus group it backed up the base of the film, it it showed me things that I need to make sure I include. I.E making sure the story is interesting and captivating. This focus group is going to help me when it comes to writing the script.

No comments:

Post a Comment